In this episode, we’ll talk about memoirs! Not only is Christina working on a memoir herself (Magicians, Cross-Dressers, and My Uterus), but she also runs the Memoir Mentors group, where people get together to work on their respective pieces. In this episode, Christina tells us more about memoirs and everything you need to know about this wonderful genre.
- The hardest thing about memoir
- The difference between memoir and autobiography
- More about Memoir Mentors
- The status of Christina’s book
- How long a memoir should be
- Memoir structure
- What is Save the Cat?
- Advice on writing about others
- A conversation on truth and memory
Books and other things we mention